- Date Listed26/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
An exciting new opportunity for an ambitious administrative professional, within a prestigious, North Dublin, firm.
The ideal candidate will deliver administration support to the Firm’s HSE team in addition to the Training & Development Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Precise record keeping of documents, digital records and filling systems, which includes maintaining HSE related registers and files.
- Facilitate with the structuring, development and distribution of Company wide training programmes with specific attention on Health and Safety training.
- Act as the first point of contact to all employees, facilitating numerous internal and external training courses.
- Review and update all training schedules, registers and archives, while maintaining up-to-date and new accreditation's and funding submissions.
- Collaborate with training providers and other external third parties.
- Monitor and advise all employees about expiration of their certificates and organise refresher training.
- Support with tender submissions and other business development activities.
Qualifications and previous experience
- Must have experience working within the construction industry, also experience within the HSE sector would be a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within an administration support role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other office software.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to work across various departments.