Date Listed 12/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
23K per annum
Mon to Fri 9 am to 5.30pm
A transport administrator is required to work in a busy logistics business in North Dublin . Candidates with at least 1 years experience working in transport of logistics.
- Conduct debrief of all drivers and outside carriers on a daily basis
- Ensure that all returned goods are accompanied by relevant documentation
- Establish the reason for returned goods and record the same on the system
- Ensure that drivers do not place unidentified/extra goods in Returns Area without being properly documented
- Ensure that goods for ‘redelivery’ are placed into a designated area and the dockets are submitted to dispatch
- Check all uplifts and re-route them to the Warehouse /Supplier as required. Ensure that the uplift documentation reflects the goods before the driver departs.
- Ensure that medicinal products are handled strictly in accordance with procedures, that all relevant documentation is completed and that such goods are returned to stock only on the authority of the Responsible Person.
- Update the Customer Care Team on all transport functions,
- Reports must be timely and accurate as required.
- Ensure all daily KPI’s regarding follow-up actions are completed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Good standard of education preferably with a relevant qualification in administration A highly self-motivated individual who has strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities with strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve with a “can do” attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite,
- Flexibility • Strong administration experience with a focus on cost analysis
- Transport background
Add to Watchlist