You might be interested in these similar ads
Position: Transport AdministratorLocation: Dublin 3Reporting to: Transport ManagerPurpose of job:To carry out all administration duties to ensure the transport department operates in an efficient and cost effective manner. Key areas of responsibilities1) Customer service2) Processing POD’s 3) Data input4) Daily ReportingGeneral Transport Du ...
On-Trade Sales Support Our client a brand marketing company are looking to recruit an On-Trade Sales Support person reporting to the Commercial Manager. They will be responsible for capturing and processing all incoming orders from the On-Trade customers. They will work both as a Telesales Operator & an Administrator; contacting On-Trade customers by telephone to capture sale ...
Office Administrator/HR Support Home Instead Senior Care, Dublin West, Rathcoole Primary Responsibilities · Understanding and maintaining Home instead Standards in all aspects of your role · Support all aspects of administration including Recruitment/Quality Control/Health and Safety and Service Delivery · Managing phone enquiries and greeting vis ...
Policy Management Officer French AND Arabic *MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4*Our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependents, wherever they are in the world. The role of the Policy Management Officer involves working in a fast-moving multicultural environment and administrating a portfolio of Corporate Clients. The roles prov ...
Transport Administrator required Full time - Dublin South Duties Include:Managing all import and export Roadfreight shipments and quotes.Maintaining road freight accounts High level of customer service Strong Administration skills Displaying a high level of communication skills Develope relationships with clients, suppliers, managers, staff Requirements:Minium 1.5 years experience in transport Str ...
Office Manager FPS is a busy, confidential forensic psychological practice. We are currently looking for an experienced office manager to help with the smooth running of day-to-day office operations. This role is particularly suited to someone with previous experience of administrative work in a legal/medical environment. Day-to-day activities will include:Reception duties: Answering phone ...
On behalf of our client we are recruiting an Office Admin to join the team in Santry, Dublin.Please note that the role is part-time, only for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am-5pm on a 6 month contract.Job Duties:Document control,order processing and administrationData entryOrder PickingExperience in an office environment with a good knowledge in all areas of Microsoft OfficeSome experie ...
Date Listed 12/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
23K per annum
Mon to Fri 9 am to 5.30pm
A transport administrator is required to work in a busy logistics business in North Dublin . Candidates with at least 1 years experience working in transport of logistics.
- Conduct debrief of all drivers and outside carriers on a daily basis
- Ensure that all returned goods are accompanied by relevant documentation
- Establish the reason for returned goods and record the same on the system
- Ensure that drivers do not place unidentified/extra goods in Returns Area without being properly documented
- Ensure that goods for ‘redelivery’ are placed into a designated area and the dockets are submitted to dispatch
- Check all uplifts and re-route them to the Warehouse /Supplier as required. Ensure that the uplift documentation reflects the goods before the driver departs.
- Ensure that medicinal products are handled strictly in accordance with procedures, that all relevant documentation is completed and that such goods are returned to stock only on the authority of the Responsible Person.
- Update the Customer Care Team on all transport functions,
- Reports must be timely and accurate as required.
- Ensure all daily KPI’s regarding follow-up actions are completed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Good standard of education preferably with a relevant qualification in administration A highly self-motivated individual who has strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities with strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve with a “can do” attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite,
- Flexibility • Strong administration experience with a focus on cost analysis
- Transport background