MULLINGAR - ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Date Listed 27/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
This person will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to Head Office staff.
Such administrative tasks include typing, filing, photocopying, and scanning of all required documentation, assisting in preparation of orders as requested, assistance with the preparation of tenders/prequalification documents and other tasks or special projects as assigned.
Full responsibility for the timely processing of all departmental orders and the completion of all associated tasks, to include follow-up requirements as necessary.
- 2-3 years in similar role
- Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular strength required in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Position requires a high level of accuracy and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, high degree of confidentiality are all essential.
- Individual must be independent, self-motivated, self-directed and flexible to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Individual must be confident and assertive in making contacts and dealing with sub-contractors / clients etc
- The individual will also be highly motivated and be able to interact with employees / clients or sub-contractors at all levels