You might be interested in these similar ads
Medical Secretary / Receptionist
Full time Medical Secretary / Receptionist required for busy GP practice in North Kildare town.Good office skills essential, Medical experience preferred, capable of working on own initiative, good telephone and communication skills. For immediate start. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time medical receptionist required for GP practice in Leixlip. Computerised practice, good office skills, good telephone and communications skills required. Please send cv to email@example.com
Receptionist Required - Clane Kildare - Full Time
Experience Required.Telephone skills to include dealing with enquires, making appointments, dealing with external / internal organisations.Ability to follow direction, professional manner as you will have daily interaction with customers/clients/suppliers. Sign in / out sheets for visitors / equipments.Dealing with daily post, booking of meeting rooms.
Office administrator/ accounts
We are a company based in kildare Wicklow border , looking for a office administrator To help with the day to day running of a building firm , job would include invoiceing Payroll purchase orders and general admin duties
Full Time Receptionist Needed
Full Time Receptionist Needed in Clane. Must have at least 2 years experience in a receptionist / admin role. Duties includes general administration, file handling, dealing with queries via phone or email. Must have excellent customer service skills. Send you current CV.
Part-time office administrator required in a firm of Engineers in Naas, Co. Kildare. The ideal candidate must be available to work Monday, Thursday and Friday 9-5pm each week with flexibilty to work additional days pending our business requirements. The ideal candidate must have excellent typing skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, Organisation and Planning Skills with the ability to work on ...
WORDPRESS WHIZ KID or STUDENT
Small Business Growing....needs someone with working knowledge of WordPress for web site maintainance and updating.....also some other computer work depending on skills.....Plus oportunity to ahare in the success of the company and its future profits.....Optional Free Accommodation and Parking
- Date Listed28/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
- Greet and check-in members, welcome non-members and guests.
- Ensure proper use of visitor and/or vendor logs and passes.
- Complete administrative duties including maintenance of membership files, tracking service data and processing member communications
- Support a variety of programs including membership recruitment and retention promotions, health awareness initiatives
- Perform light cleaning and replenishment tasks associated with facility operations
- Operate smoothie bar and reception area
- Answer phones, emails and handle all queries promptly and in a highly professional manner
- Manage retail and membership sale, cash handling
- Ad-hoc duties to assist Club Manager with developing marketing materials including social media and newsletters
- Ad-hoc assistance with developing and implementing customer care and membership retention processes
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Prior customer service experience required (experience in commercial or community fitness centre preferred)
- Administration skills, intermediate computer literacy, (previous experience with leisure CRM systems advantage but not desirable as full training is provided)
- Knowledge of Social Media is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Highly organised, self-initiative, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Driving License