Metal Fabricator Position for Busy workshop in Co. Mayo
- Date Listed18/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Hayes Mechanical & Hiring a Metal Fabricator for their busy workshop in Ballintubber, Co. Mayo.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in Mild Steel an Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Understand requirements: Read and understand drawings to know exactly what is required of any project. Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Cut and fabricate metal objects: operate cutting saws to cut various metals, weld and grind fabricated structures to meet structural requirements.
- Ensure quality and document work: Perform detailed quality checks to ensure that it meets all standards and requirements. Document work and results and keep records of labour and materials used.
- Ability to understand oral an written instructions of a technical nature.
- Willing to work in the workshop and onsite (nationwide).
- Must be willing to travel.
Skills and Attributes
- Eye for detail
- Technical & Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to safely handle tools and machinery
- Problem Solving skills
- Safety Licence
- Safepass and driving licence
Add to Watchlist