Experienced Plasterers – Construction, Skibbereen West Cork
- Date Listed10/06/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working quickly to mix and apply different kinds of plaster to internal walls and ceilings
- Carrying out solid plastering and applying wet finishes
- Dry lining, i.e. fixing internal plasterboard or wallboard partitions
- Putting protective coverings on external walls such as pebbledash, sand, or cement render
- Calculating how much plaster/render you need for the job in hand
- Carrying out small repairs, renovating homes, or working as part of a team on big commercial projects
- Using fibrous plastering and moulds and casts to create ornamental plasterwork
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Covid 19 Online Induction
- Have proven experience in the construction industry (3 years +)
- Must be Reliable / Punctual
- Be fully aware of Health and Safety requirements on site.
- Have had experience working with different construction tools.
Working days: Monday to Friday, Hourly rate of pay: 19.96 €
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Travel cost will be covered depending on candidate’s location.
Please apply with your updated CV to: email@example.com