HGV Mechanic Experience
Date Listed 22/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Perm full time role Bandon Location HGV Mechanic Immediate interviews..
Excellent service, repair and maintenance skills on Buses and Coaches, strong fitting skills, good knowledge of electric systems, a team-oriented attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine maintenance
- Electrical and engine troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Perform incidental welding operations and other mechanical repair work as required
- Perform inspections and test mechanical units
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions
- Mainly working on Buses.
- Qualified Heavy Goods Vehicle Mechanic (HGV Mechanic)
- Minimum 3 years’ additional experience repairing bus & coach fleet or similar
- High degree of product and technical knowledge