Junior Quality Control Role
Date Listed 03/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Staffline Recruitment are currently looking for a Junior Quality Control Person for a busy client in Fermoy, Co. Cork. This will be a Full-time Entry Level Position.
- Record keeping – need to be able to record data neatly on data sheets.
- Numeracy – need to have good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and concentration – need to be able to carry out label and code checks and ensure product matches specification continually throughout the shift
- Communication skills- need to be able to communicate well in English – need to communicate with production staff, maintenance staff and other quality staff.
- Team work – working with a team of quality staff – need to be able to support and work with other team members
- Experience working in food and similar job an advantage.
- Strong personality – need to be able to stand up and inform when product is not in specification
- Manual Handling Certificate.
- Photographic I.D.( Passport or National I.D. card)
- Monday to Friday position.
- Up skilling through onsite training.
- €9.25 per Hour.
- Full-time position.
If interested please send an updated CV to email@example.com