Quality & Production Lead
- Date Listed24/02/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
This role involves a number of tasks focused around office and production work.
· Updating, maintaining and implementing the Quality Management System
· Accurate record keeping
· Corrective and preventative actions when needed
· Carrying out quality audits
· Dealing with customer quality requests/complaints/queries in a timely manner
· Exposure to production supervising
· Assistance with daily production tasks
· Assistance with ad hoc office tasks
This role may suit a person who is starting out in their career, looking for a change or wishing to re-enter the workforce.
Training will be provided to expand your present experience and can be tailored to complement existing skills.
The work is varied and interesting.
We are a small company located in Rathcormac, Co Cork with a workforce of 25.
The position is full time with no shift work.
A high standard of spoken and written English is essential.
Experience in these areas would be an advantage but not essential;
· Food preparation environment (ie. Deli, food manufacturing)
· Office skills
· Microsoft Office experience in particular Word and Excel
· Exposure to Quality Management Systems and HACCP
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this role