Warehouse Operatives - Ballyvourney
- Date Listed24/09/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Warehouse operatives required for our Client based in the heart of West Cork. They stock an extensive range of over 12,000 Irish-produced products.
Reporting to the Warehouse manager you will ensure that products delivered from suppliers are efficiently handled and
controlled, from storage and assembly procedures right through to their customers.
Duties will include
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
This role best suits upbeat and self-motivated individuals who enjoy working systematically and productively. The fast paced and energised environment relies on organisation and efficiency and with so much ground to cover in the line of duty it is important to ensure that you have a moderate level of fitness to enable you to comfortably carry out your tasks.