Accounts Assistant (Ref Number 17049)
Date Listed 11/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
My client based in Dublin City, requires an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This is a part time permanent role – 20 Hours per week ideally 9.00am to 1.00pm Monday to Friday.
The pay rate for this position is ranged at €15 to €17 per hour DOE.
• Processing weekly payment runs including the booking of FX rates
• Close monitoring and reporting of current cash position
• Posting of all receipts and payments to accountancy package in a timely manner
• Bank reconciliations for a number of different bank accounts across a number of business entities
• Preparation of monthly invoices
• Maintaining and reconciling all supplier ledgers on Quick Books across a number of business entities and preparing weekly aged creditors reports
• Preparation of bi-monthly VAT returns
• To assist with month end reporting and the annual audit
• Document management of bank statements, invoices, month end files etc.
• Management and reconciliation of credit cards and petty cash account
• Ad-hoc assignments and general office administration duties as required by the Finance Manager and CFO
• 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
• Appropriate 3rd level qualification
• Accounts Technician qualification/part qualification is desirable
• Strong IT skills a must, particularly in Excel and accounting systems. Experience with Quick Books is desirable
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment as well