Admin/Customer Service Executive
- Date Listed23/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage a number of Key Customer Accounts with KPIs and performance
Develop relationships with existing and new customers
Deal with calls from customers and drivers and assist in their enquiries
Handle customer shipment tracking enquiries in a professional manner
Respond to enquiries and reported problems, bringing them to a satisfactory
Relay customer service queries and issues to related teams and follow-up
Completion of data within company systems in a timely, efficient and accurate
Supporting colleagues in other departments as well as offices nationally and
Flexible and hands-on approach to prioritising duties and achieving deadlines
Other ad-hoc and duties as required
Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
Highly organised and Team Player
Flexible, adaptable and quick to learn
Ability to work on own initiative
Excellent communication skills
Must be able to work well under pressure
Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential
Possesses a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges
1. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the postholder may be
required to perform other duties assigned by the Company from time to time.
Subject to adequate experience and/or training.
2. To participate in the annual performance appraisal and objective setting scheme.
3. To work in accordance with all company policies including Health and Safety,
Employment, Staff, Quality and Environmental.
4. It is important that during the employment with the Company and any time
thereafter, that any information relating to the affairs of the Company is treated
with the highest level of confidentiality.
5. To have a detailed knowledge of and apply the Depot’s Business Plan in all
aspects of development.