Aircraft Cleaning Operative
Date Listed 30/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
We are recruiting for the following position - Aircraft Cleaning Operative for our client based in Dublin Airport.
Cleaning Operative Requirements
- Flexibility - It is essential that candidates are available for any shifts including early morning, afternoon, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Be able to get to the airport at unsociable hours
- Available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week (Mon-Sun)
- To undertake a 5 year history check whereby you will need references for the past 5 years with any gaps longer than 2 weeks accounted for
- Able to undertake and wait for an airport security clearance check
- Police clearance is required from all applicants who worked or studied out of Ireland for longer than 6 months.The police clearance has to be issued within the past 6 months and has to be submitted with an English translation.References are required from July 2012 until July 2017
Rate: € 10 p/h
This is an urgent placement.
Job Type: Contract
- Cleaning: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Police Clearance