Carers Required - Killiney and Dalkey
- Date Listed16/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
Caremark Dublin South provide care and support for anyone who wishes to remain living in their own home regardless of their illness, disability or situation in the Dublin South Areas.
We are looking for caring, compassionate and reliable carers to aid with personal care, light housework, meal prep and companionship.
We are currently recruiting Full and Part Time Carers in Killiney and Dalkey
If you would like to make a difference in the lives of others while working in a very rewarding role we would like to hear from you.
- Professional or Personal Experience
- Own Transport (Car, Bicycle ) or Living Locally
- Fetac Level 5 (minimum Care Skills or Care of the Older Person) we can help you gain this qualification.
- Competitive Rates
- 24/7 Office Support from local friendly office
- Induction Training
- Fetac/QQI training with our approved provider
- Patient and Manual handling (Free)