Carton / Folder Gluer Machine Operator
- Date Listed23/09/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We have an opening for a full-time
Carton folder Gluer machine operator.
Are you familiar with aspects of print finishing?
Do you know Crashlock , Four corner glue lines ?
Printglaze Group have the right job for you.
Printglaze Group has been in business over 40 years and we are Irelands Largest Independent Print Finishing Company. We are based in Dublin 10.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit our newest team member who will be a vital cog in our Folder /Gluer Department. Have you print industry experience and looking for a new challenge where being part of a team will deliver on your career development.
We are looking for someone with print finishing experience ideally from a packaging house. Perhaps you have a wide and varied set of skills and we have the role for you.
The post holder will be responsible for accurately producing work in line with job specifications. You will take instructions from your Supervisor based on the daily and weekly production schedule. The operation of all the print and fulfilment machines is the primary function of the role. You will be given responsibility to think on your feet and adapt to the needs of the schedule. Attention to detail as well as an eye for quality are paramount.
· To ensure that all print and fulfilment jobs are run as productively and efficiently as is possible
· To keep accurate records of jobs as they progress through the business
· Maintain and process work according to the production schedule.
· Ensure that the work is at a correct spec. to job sheet and that the right materials are used for the job.
· Always keep work area and machinery clean and tidy
· Keep the Production office up to date on the daily work schedule and to deal with issues as they arise
· To keep accurate records of work on company IT and paper-based systems·
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain and process work according to the production schedule
· Ensure that the work is at the correct spec. to job bag specification
· Follow the Quality Control Systems and procedures to ensure that jobs are printed and fulfilled correctly
· Ensure all paperwork and updates are completed for job bags as well as time records
· Notify your manager when an issue is encountered
· Problem solve minor issues, to ensure that the work flows smoothly
· Keep machine logs as required for maintenance checks and to keep up to date on maintenance on all the machinery and to manufacturers recommendations.
· Keeping the print and warehouse floor are kept clean and tidy on a daily basis
· At the end of each print and fulfilment job that all overs are segregated, quarantined, and palletised and sample packs are created
· Knowledge of print/finishing production practices and processes is a MUST
· Have an eye for detail
· Reliable, trustworthy, and conscientious
· Effective team member
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
Response : firstname.lastname@example.org ( please forward Cv )
Application deadline: 9/10/2020
Expected start date: 18/10/2020
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: Print finishing: 3 years (Required)