You might be interested in these similar ads
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Air Freight Forwarder to work within a busy import / export department of a large freight forwarding company DutiesFoster and develop good relations with both existing and potential customers to ensure retention and growth.Liaise with overseas partners to ensure the department is proactive in providing a quality operational performance.Delivery an ...
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Airfreight Operations & Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic office in Dublin 17. Reporting to the Operations and Customer Service Manager, the successful applicant will be involved in the planning and execution of shipment orders from initial order placement by the customer through to the physical prepara ...
***Calling all candidates with experience in the Motor Industry*** If you have experience in working as a motor technician, mechanic or service advisor, and you are looking to make a move into a corporate environment then please call Lorna on 01 2788610, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Location: Sandyford, South County Dublin We are looking for candidates with technical experience for a ...
Our client based in Damestown are looking for Production Supervisor: Overview of RoleTo lead and supervise the SCT (Screen, Clean and Test) area within the Production Department. Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include; To ensure that production target is met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.Ensure no stock-outs of product that go through the SCT areaReport to the business o ...
About the Role: We’re looking for an absolute stand-out candidate to help drive forward our content division.The role is a demanding and exciting. You will be working as part of a super creative team, on kick-ass projects with global brands and clients.The candidate will play a crucial part in all aspects of a range of video production projects, and at various levels..Taking part in strategy, wri ...
Our client based in North County Dublin, a leading food distribution company require a Warehouse Supervisor for a night shift. You would need your own transport as no public transport services this area. RESPONSIBILITIES:To set objectives, allocate tasks and manage and appraise your team so that they are able to carry out their current roles effectively.To deliver continuous improvement that is me ...
Warehouse Assistants from €9.25 per hour, Dublin area Kaizen Recruitment currently has requirements for a number of skilled General Operatives / Production Operatives / Warehouse Assistants for an immediate start in Dublin area. Requirement:Must be available for immediate start.Warehouse experience is required.Work as part of the team to optimise the work loadHardworkingReliableHonestAvailable to ...
Customs Clearance Clerk Import/Export
Date Listed 30/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
To provide an efficient and effective Customs Clearance Service, ensuring administration procedures are carried out in line with Revenue and Company standards.
- The suitable candidate will have….
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in an Import/Export Clerk role
- Strong knowledge of classification of goods
- Relevant experience in a similar industry desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Ability to prioritise clearances
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and administrative skills
- Excellent PC literacy and keyboard skills required
- The suitable candidate must have….
- Excellent telephone technique
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Lotus)Import /Export knowledge
- Proven ability in verbal and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing an excellent service to all customers
- Team player, able to participate and bring ideas to the team
- Willingness to learn
- The suitable candidate ideally will have….
- Previous Experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry
- A positive and flexible attitude, be open to change, be self-motivated & proactive and be confident
- and self-assured
- The salary for this role is negotiable but ranges at €30k DOE.