You might be interested in these similar ads
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Airfreight Operations & Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic office in Dublin 17. Reporting to the Operations and Customer Service Manager, the successful applicant will be involved in the planning and execution of shipment orders from initial order placement by the customer through to the physical prepara ...
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of permanent positions based in Dublin 2 – Full time permanent 40 hours per weekThis role will involve working in a cold environment (4 degrees or lower) for extended periods of time.Working as part of the Cold Store operations team, undertaking all duties as directed by their manager/supervisor. The role will involve in working for extended periods ...
2 x Warehouse Operatives, Leixlip Kildare, €11.34 + Shift Allowance Knowledge and responsibility for SafetyCustomer oriented/focused.Good Inventory IntegrityGood Knowledge of Warehouse Management SystemsMaintain a level of output in line with other team members Maintain good housekeeping practices.Produce first class service to all customer queries.Main Tasks & Responsibilities Warehouse Operative ...
***Calling all candidates with experience in the Motor Industry*** If you have experience in working as a motor technician, mechanic or service advisor, and you are looking to make a move into a corporate environment then please call Lorna on 01 2788610, or email your CV to email@example.com Location: Sandyford, South County Dublin We are looking for candidates with technical experience for a ...
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator to join a leading company in Dublin. This is an exciting new opportunity for some one who is looking to pursue their career in an administration environment. As a Junior Administrator the role will support the administration team and the office manager.Responsibilities:Supporting the administration team with adhoc dutiesPrepare agendas ...
Data Review AgentManpower are actively recruiting for a Data Review / Customer service agent to work on a brand new project. Our client has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. The focus of ...
Our client based in Damestown are looking for Production Supervisor: Overview of RoleTo lead and supervise the SCT (Screen, Clean and Test) area within the Production Department. Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include; To ensure that production target is met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.Ensure no stock-outs of product that go through the SCT areaReport to the business o ...
Customs Clerk - Dublin North (Ref number 17072)
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit a customs clerk for a 6 month contract based in Dublin 15 area
- Completing ISD’s (Import Simplified Documents) on behalf of carriers
- Validating ISD’s received from carriers.
- Compiling Import Simplified ISD’s onto Access database.
- Declaring End of Month bulk entries using Azyra system.
- Complete reporting customer & Revenue.
- Assist in follow up Compliance Testing.
- Liaise with carriers for shipping information.
- Complete Export Customs Entries using Azyra system.
- Compile entries and supporting information to Access database.
- Assist in follow up Compliance Testing.
- Provide any and all Customs interface support for Freight Forwarding
- Interface with Carriers and Information providers to ensure all required information is received.
- Complete Import & Export entries in accordance to received documentation
- Provide completed documentation to Customer
- Liaise with Customers for information related to Intrastat EX and IM documents
- Manually update in the system or check electronically received info
- Update it and send it to Revenue and Customer
- Assist in follow up with Revenue if necessary.
- Create Invoices for month end billing
- Administration duties
- Covering reception as required. This involves but not limited to annual leave cover and sick days cover.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Customs and / or logistics related course is essential
The salary guide on this role is €25K