You might be interested in these similar ads
Oradeo Recruitment are currently seeking a “Junior Quantity Surveyor” for a market leading main contractor in Ireland based in Dublin. The right candidate will assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor with all site duties.Duties and Responsibilities:The Junior Quantity Surveyor will receive submitted invoices for certified value and ensure payments are received on timeLiaise with Contract Managers to d ...
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Airfreight Operations & Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic office in Dublin 17. Reporting to the Operations and Customer Service Manager, the successful applicant will be involved in the planning and execution of shipment orders from initial order placement by the customer through to the physical prepara ...
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of permanent positions based in Dublin 2 – Full time permanent 40 hours per weekThis role will involve working in a cold environment (4 degrees or lower) for extended periods of time.Working as part of the Cold Store operations team, undertaking all duties as directed by their manager/supervisor. The role will involve in working for extended periods ...
2 x Warehouse Operatives, Leixlip Kildare, €11.34 + Shift Allowance Knowledge and responsibility for SafetyCustomer oriented/focused.Good Inventory IntegrityGood Knowledge of Warehouse Management SystemsMaintain a level of output in line with other team members Maintain good housekeeping practices.Produce first class service to all customer queries.Main Tasks & Responsibilities Warehouse Operative ...
Internship in Tour Operator’s Operations DepartmentInternship period: 27th November 2017 to 13th April 2018 Tasks:· Daily communication with suppliers in Ireland and the UK - the role is logistics-focused; trainees are required to liaise with the group account handlers and suppliers· Sending documentation to suppliers for tour groups, creating technical itinerary documents f ...
Position: Junior EstimatorCompany Division: AutomaticsReporting to: Business Development DirectorSal: NegOverview of the position:The position of Junior Estimator is being created to support the senior estimators in their daily duties. While also having full responsibility for pricing and tracking of certain potential orders themselves.The role will involve communicating with all internal division ...
Overview of RoleLogistics Operatives are responsible for all services associated with Goods In and Out. The role centres on the receipt, quality assurance and dispatch of devices to customers. They are responsible for ensuring that all devices confirm to manufacturers and specifications. The Logistics Operative also provides support to all departments Main Responsibilities are not limited to but w ...
Date Listed 01/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit a customs clerk based in Dublin 15 area
- Completing ISD’s (Import Simplified Documents) on behalf of carriers
- Validating ISD’s received from carriers.
- Compiling Import Simplified ISD’s onto Access database.
- Declaring End of Month bulk entries using Azyra system.
- Complete reporting customer & Revenue.
- Assist in follow up Compliance Testing.
- Liaise with carriers for shipping information.
- Complete Export Customs Entries using Azyra system.
- Compile entries and supporting information to Access database.
- Assist in follow up Compliance Testing.
- Provide any and all Customs interface support for Freight Forwarding
- Interface with Carriers and Information providers to ensure all required information is received.
- Complete Import & Export entries in accordance to received documentation
- Provide completed documentation to Customer
- Liaise with Customers for information related to Intrastat EX and IM documents
- Manually update in the system or check electronically received info
- Update it and send it to Revenue and Customer
- Assist in follow up with Revenue if necessary.
- Create Invoices for month end billing
- Administration duties
- Covering reception as required. This involves but not limited to annual leave cover and sick days cover.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Customs and / or logistics related course is essential
The salary guide on this role is €25K - €28k