Date Listed 02/10/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Contractual Hours: 37.5 hours p/w between 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
About BIMM Institute
BIMM, The British and Irish Modern Music Institute, has colleges in eight cities where music matters most – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe.
Our eight BIMM colleges have over 50 years’ experience between them in helping students launch successful careers in the music industry.
We offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education music courses – including BA Honours Degrees, nationally accredited Diplomas and Postgraduate Teaching Certificates. Our professional highly vocational and real-world courses include studies in guitar, bass, drums, vocals, song writing, music production, music business, music journalism and event management.
Essential criteria for applicant
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and co-ordinate at all levels
- High level of accuracy in data inputting and ability to concentrate in a busy office environment
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to multi-task and manage own work load efficiently
- Experience of administering HE Examinations and assessments
- Understanding and experience of working with External Examiners
- The ability to timetable
- A knowledge of student record databases or similar software
Please follow the link to the full job description and to apply: https://bit.ly/2A2G9M4
Closing date: Friday 12th October 2018