Full-time Personal Assistant wanted
Date Listed 16/06/2017
Do you want to travel around the world?
Do you want to work in an industry that empowers people to do/be their best?
Are you striving to be your best?
Then maybe you should work with us.
We are a fast-growing business based in Dublin that could best be described as a mixture of Tony Robbins and Abraham Hicks, mixed with a lot of weirdness, originality, creativity and love for adventure. And if any of that didn’t make any sense for you, then we suggest for you to close this window and go look somewhere else.
Alright then. We are looking to expand our team to conquer Ireland followed by the world (in a positive way of course). And part of that is getting a person on board who would enjoy the following tasks as part of their job:
- Travelling (within Ireland and around the world)
- Scheduling / Organizing
- Dealing with inquiries from partners, clients, etc. through phone, email and in person
- General admin tasks
- Organizing events
- Working with a team of creative, positive (and sometimes crazy) people
- Having the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- No previous experience in the job required, BUT:
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Able to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- Able to have fun
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a MUST
- Able to travel worldwide
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Must be very flexible in regard to working hours/days
The following are not requirements but will be of advantage in your application:
- Fluency in any additional languages
- Experience in event organisation
- Interest / Experience in Personal Development field, Holistic field, Mindfulness & Meditation
How to apply:
Now as you might’ve guessed this job is no ordinary job and this company is no ordinary company. So, it comes as no surprise that we look for extraordinary people. Next to attaching your CV, make your application stand out, make us laugh, tell us your greatest adventure (just don’t make it too long), and tell us about your passion (we want to know what you really want to do). Tell us why you want to join us (please no bs – be honest), why you think you are the best for this job and tell us your pets name (this is just to sort out those who don’t read till the end).
Now you know what to do, we are looking forward to hearing from you.