You might be interested in these similar ads
Reporting to the onsite Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the management of one of the Company’s most prestigious accounts, based on the client’s site, and supporting the Business Unit Manager within the siteThe successful candidate must be fully aware and understand all aspects of Facilities Management and Soft Services deliveryThe winning candidate will be working in a highly press ...
Overview of role: As a Mobile Phone Repair Operative you will be responsible for achieving personalproduction targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards. Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:Mobile Phone RepairsProductivity – achieve personal production targets.ESD (Electrostatic Sensitive Discharge) - observing all workshop E ...
Our client based in Lusk is looking for production operatives. The following attributes are required for this role:· Hardworking· Reliable· Honest· Excellent time management skills· Flexible - to work at short notice as required· Manual Handling and Food Safety certificates required for this role· Available to work Night/Day shif ...
Warehouse Operative / Stock Administrator Job available in South DublinA Warehouse Operative / Stock Administrator Job available in South County Dublin. Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Warehouse Operative to join their growing team. You must hold a valid Forklift license. Responsibilities of this Warehouse Operative / Stock Administrator Job:· Ensuring adequate ...
Reception Operative/Car Park Attendant - Dublin Role: Reception Operative for a number of sites in the Dublin 2 area. The person is required to cover front of house at office premises based nearby Harcourt Street. While in each office the person will be responsible for the reception area in respect of security, safety and cleanliness. They will act mainly as front of house. While in ...
Job Title: Forklift Driver Ref No: VAC-10881 Location: Dublin 3 Candidate Requirements:Experience in a chill/frozen warehouseValid Manual Handling CertValid Counterbalance and Reach CertsAvailable for immediate start Own Transport is a plus Salary and Benefits: €10.67 per hour O/T After 40 hours at time and a half 10% Reduction off all CPC, ADR, Safe Pass, Forklift any many more courses if work ...
Oradeo Recruitment currently has vacancies for experienced trade qualified Industrial Electricians to work on site in Dublin on a temporary contract basis. You will be working on Heavy Duty Cable Termination - 4core 240mm, so you must have experience in this field. The project is part of a number of similar works this client has on their portfolio, so there is the possibility of continued contract ...
Health & Safety Officer - €45K
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
I am currently looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for a permanent position based in Dublin North This is working in a large production site with over 400 staff on site Duties/Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate accident investigations with the Operations Team sharing key information with the Customer in a timely manner.
- Equipment / Manual Handling / Risk Assessments / Safe System of Work – Ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Conduct site safety audits – in regards to site documentation
- Completion of on-site Risk Assessments / Store Risk Assessments / Safe Systems of Work
- Review Rack Inspection reports on weekly basis
- Deliver on Health & Safety KPI's as set by the customer
- Attend monthly KPI meetings with the client to provide an overview of Health & Safety.
- Co-ordinate and steer the Site Safety Committee.
- Purchase of site safety equipment where necessary.
- Reviewing Safety Conversations with Operations Team on a weekly basis.
- Co-ordination of Safety Promotion Campaigns / Fire Procedures and issue of Safety Alerts.
- Compile monthly Health & Safety packs for the client.
- Liaison with external agencies for example Health & Safety Authority, Fire Service / Insurance Companies where appropriate.
- Maintenance and monitoring of all site Health & Safety records.
- Work experience 3 - 5 years previous experience
- Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive information regarding employees/business and trustworthy at all times.
- The ability to work independently without direct supervision – planning, organising and prioritising own daily work routine to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Must have a Health & Safety Qualification, in addition Manual Handling Instructor training would be an advantage.
- Salary will very much depend on experience ranging from €45k