You might be interested in these similar ads
Purpose of RoleTo manage the warehouse operations, utilising team/s on shift, to ensure effective completion of daily operational functions in an efficient manner, in compliance with Health and Safety and Company Policies and Procedures. Key responsibilities:· Reviews workload for shifts; ensures staffing levels are optimal to the shift workload. Initiates requests for additional ...
The successful candidate will be managing staff (approx. 60 including on site supervisors) across a number of sites, ensuring that all mandated work is carried out to customers satisfactionJob Specifications:Customer Relations: Liaise with client, ensuring customer satisfactionBudget Management: Ensure that all set activities are carried out within budget, and where possible to achieve cost saving ...
Job Specification – Stock Control Manager Ensuring accuracy of consignments and supporting documentation across all client accounts. Ensureadequate systems in place to manage. Communicate with Site General Manager via weekly meetings and/or presentations thereby providing upto date and accurate stock information Maintains storage area by organising goods in and resourcing, as required Interpre ...
On behalf of an expanding Glass Company in Dublin, Elk Recruitment is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Supervisor. This position would be suitable for a budding mechanical engineer with lean and production supervision experience within a heavy manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in his/her career..Job Purpose:Supervise and control all production and tech ...
Job Introduction We are looking for a full-time Fitness Instructor with knowledge of Yoga or Pilates to join our team at an onsite corporate gym in the Dublin 15 area. We are looking for a truly knowledgeable, inspirational and self-motivated individual to join our team and deliver a world class service to our members. The club is open Monday to Friday from 07.00am to 19.00pm and closed weekends a ...
JOB TITLE: Senior QA DEPARTMENT: TechnicalREPORTS TO: Factory ManagerDEPUTISATION: Quality TechniciansLOCATION: Finglas JOB PURPOSETo assist the factory manager in ensuring that site technical requirements are met. Interacting with the technical and operations teams to drive standards and customer expecta ...
Logistics Manager (Night) Dublin ERL004Our Dublin based client is currently seeking a Transport Manager on a night-shift basis.Duties & ResponsibilitiesOversee Warehouse, Garage and Yard.Maintain suitable staffing levels.Ensure continuous compliance to all transport regulations.Check transporter locations regularly to ensure they are located as planned.Lead, motivate and manage the logistics staff ...
Health & Safety Officer - €45K
Date Listed 11/01/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
I am currently looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for a permanent position based in Dublin North This is working in a large production site with over 400 staff on site Duties/Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate accident investigations with the Operations Team sharing key information with the Customer in a timely manner.
- Equipment / Manual Handling / Risk Assessments / Safe System of Work – Ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Conduct site safety audits – in regards to site documentation
- Completion of on-site Risk Assessments / Store Risk Assessments / Safe Systems of Work
- Review Rack Inspection reports on weekly basis
- Deliver on Health & Safety KPI's as set by the customer
- Attend monthly KPI meetings with the client to provide an overview of Health & Safety.
- Co-ordinate and steer the Site Safety Committee.
- Purchase of site safety equipment where necessary.
- Reviewing Safety Conversations with Operations Team on a weekly basis.
- Co-ordination of Safety Promotion Campaigns / Fire Procedures and issue of Safety Alerts.
- Compile monthly Health & Safety packs for the client.
- Liaison with external agencies for example Health & Safety Authority, Fire Service / Insurance Companies where appropriate.
- Maintenance and monitoring of all site Health & Safety records.
- Work experience 3 - 5 years previous experience
- Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive information regarding employees/business and trustworthy at all times.
- The ability to work independently without direct supervision – planning, organising and prioritising own daily work routine to meet deadlines.
- Strong organisation, attention to detail and practical problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Must have a Health & Safety Qualification, in addition Manual Handling Instructor training would be an advantage.
- Salary will very much depend on experience ranging from €45k