- Date Listed10/05/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Excel Recruitment are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our Clients various healthcare units across Dublin. We can offer great rates of pay, weekly payments and holiday pay, flexible working rosters. Should you be inserted in full or part time temporary continuous work we have flexible rosters to suit you with both day and night shifts available.
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistants Dublin jobs:
· Must have FETAC level 5 in Healthcare or similar certificate.
· 2/3 work references.
· Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, MAPA certs needed.
· Knowledge of HIQA requirements and Poof of Hepatitis B.
· Be able to undergo Garda vetting and other courses.
· Must be a Compassionate and caring person.
· Can work under pressure.
Benefits of these Healthcare Assistants Dublin jobs:
· Rates from €11.00 up to €19.00 per hour.
· Holiday pay and Weekly wages.
· Days and night shifts available.
· Providing all PPE equipment.
Responsibilities for these Healthcare Assistants Dublin jobs:
· Ensuring hygiene needs are too high standards.
· Assisting the patient’s needs at all times.
· Meeting a safe secure and inviting environment for residents, Family and staff.
· Attending to any requirements needed by the Healthcare manager.
If you are interested in the Healthcare Assistants Dublin jobs: please attach your CV to the link below, or contact Gerard on 01 871 76 11.