LLOP Operators - Dublin €12.57 + €1.80 per hour shift allowance
- Date Listed16/01/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
About our company:
Established in 2007, CRL Recruitment supports clients’ through the provision of experienced and qualified staff.
About our client:
Our client that offers fresh, frozen, ambient and non–food products is looking for experienced LLOP (Low Level Order Picker) operators (no license required) for a long term contract.
There are day and evening shifts, however to start you will be working on the evening shift from 18:30 and then depended on the performance you can start earlier from 14:00 or 16:00.
Duties & Requirements:
- LLOP Operating +Order Picking
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate (Training can be provided)
- Food Safety & Chemical Safety Training will be provided
- Personal protective equipment (safety shoes & high visibility vest)
- Own transport
- At least Basic to Good Level of English
You will be required to work 5 days a week, there are also overtimes available that are paid at 1.5 times after 40 hours.
€14.37 per hour (€12.57 plus €1.80 for the evening shift allowance )