Logistics and supply chain specialist
- Date Listed22/02/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Eirespan Distribution ltd is looking for experienced logistics and supply chain specialist in support of the procurement of continental food products.
• Research new product lines and suppliers
• Assesses budgetary limitations and customer requirements and decides on quantity, type, range and quality of goods or services to be bought
• Finds suppliers and negotiates prices
• Looks at ways to improve supply networks
• Presents new ideas to senior management team
• Ensures that delivered items comply with order, monitors quality of incoming goods and returns unsatisfactory or faulty items
• Supervises staff and deals with training (warehouse)
• Process Orders and any other documentation in the system.
• Maintains records and prepares reports as necessary.
- Experienced (Non Managerial)
- Candidate Requirements
- Minimum Experienced Required (Years): 2
- Languages: Portuguese and English (Fluent), Spanish (advantage).
- Ability Skills: Analytical, Communications, Customer Service, Interpersonal Skills
- Competency Skills: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Time Management
- Systems Knowledge: SAGE SAP and MS Office applications.
* Hours per Week: 39
* Annual Gross Remuneration: 33,000eur