Maintenance Account Manager - €55K to €60K (Ref number 17065)
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to cover various clients, suitable candidate must have experience in construction or engineering industry
The Account Manager is the primary customer contact for contracted accounts within the Maintenance Division. Position clearly communicates contract specifications to administration/engineers and works in conjunction with administration/engineers to perform services in a profitable manner. This position is responsible for necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, to ensure complete customer satisfaction and contract renewals. Suggests and sells non-contracted M+E services to both meet the needs of property, increase customer satisfaction and gain additional revenue for the company.
- Develop strong positive relationships with customer base based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs
- Proactively manage properties by inspecting and locating problems before the customer brings to our attention and then communicate problems to customers. Defines a resolution that is within customers’ needs and budgetary parameters.
- Frequent, effective, professional, and timely communication with customers. Provides candid feedback on customer relationship and the customer’s perceptions of the product and service being provided, to maximize customer retention.
- Monitors activity of service engineers and works closely with administration staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service. Assure all contracted services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Assure that our service meets customer expectation.
- Manage job costs for both contracted works & ongoing works and assist in meeting profitability goals.
- Immediately reports to directors any jobs deviating from budgets of time, schedule, cost or any other factor so appropriates adjustments can be made to maximize end result.
- Makes recommendation regarding qualifying or disqualifying warranty work. Coordinates completion of warranty work per contract and/or instructions to service engineers.
- Maintain & encourage a high level of good housekeeping, service engineer appearance and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, hired good and customer work-sites.
- Prepares and presents quotation proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards. Follows-up on hard bids and offers value engineered solutions to customers. Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests for quotations in a timely manner.
- Assist in site surveys and contract renewal process.
- Other duties as assigned to this role and full details will be given to suitable candidate
Minimum Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelors Degree preferred (Trade or Mechanical OR Electronic)
- 4-5 years related industry experience
- Will be required to obtain relevant industry certifications within 12 months.
ESSENTIAL THAT CANDIATE HAS EXPERIENCE IN ENGINEEERING OR CONSTRUCTION