Maintenance Operations Manager -€70K (Ref number 17064)
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The Maintenance Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring that the staff under his control, attend carry out, complete and record the various duties that are assigned to them.
This role is based in Dublin covering various projects
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign staff to complete programmed works.
- Agree programme dates with other Maintenance Account Managers
- Liaise with client regarding access to properties
- Ensure that engineers are completing correct paperwork
- Meeting with engineers weekly to review previous week and discuss week ahead.
- Review health & safety issues surrounding maintenance works
- Attend monthly review meetings to look at past and future works
- Attend site with maintenance engineers and instruct same to carry out maintenance requirements.
- Arrange response to emergency callouts
- Procure plant and equipment to enable complete response to requirements
- Attend site on a regular basis to ensure quality, safety and procurement issues are within project targets.
- liaise with client & management team on an ongoing basis to ensure scope of works is delivered & shareholders requirement are satisfied
- liaise with all sub-contractors on an ongoing basis
- review health & safety aspects on an ongoing basis
- estimate additional works required
- Ensure that all reports are completed and filed in the appropriate areas
- Follow up potential sales leads
- Confirm client accepts that requirements have been met and that therefore the project can be considered concluded.
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- At least 3 years Operations Manager or Project Manager within Construction or Engineering Industry
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete projects.
- Have the ability to work under stressful situations and within strict deadlines and budgets
Salary will very much depend on experience but range at €60K to €70K overall package