- Date Listed29/06/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Hours of operation are between 6.45am to 11.30pm Monday to Friday, and weekend work may be needed.
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components.
- Checking quality of products
- Testing products
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Have excellent numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Be able to proactively adapt to changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Must have own manual handling certificate
Based in Dublin 15 with limited public transport access
Add to Watchlist