You might be interested in these similar ads
Paid internship - Hospitality Operation ExecutiveCompany DescriptionHost Ready is short-term let management company founded in 2017. We advertise our properties on Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway and provide all the services related to the management of our properties (cleaning, welcoming the guests, maintenance, laundry, pricing, marketing, etc.).Host Ready has a rapidly growing portfolio of pro ...
Project Administrator – Funds LOCATION: DUBLIN SOUTH (LUAS LINE AND BUS ROUTE) JOB TYPE: PERM SALARY: 32.5k + excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension, tax saver commuter ticket, life cover, educational assistance, sports and social events, EAP Excellent opportunity for future progression This role would suit graduates with financial service / ...
We are pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Commercial Business Analyst on a fixed term basis (9 months) for the purposes of maternity cover. This role will involve providing analysis and review of performance of Sales, Margins and stock across our client Estate.Key Responsibilities:ReportingEnsure Sales, margin and stock reporting is delivered weekly across each channel (working with ...
THE OPPORTUNITY:Working as part of a small team in a growing Insurer you will manage the claims notification process and the proactive management of a caseload in accordance with CPC and Data Protection requirements.This role is ideal for someone who has 1-2 years’ experience in a claims environment. This role will provide an unparalleled opportunity to learn from senior market professionals and g ...
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties: Using Adobe Creative Suite to create marketing collateral for conference, sales trips & events for example badges, bookmarks, pull ups, folders, info sheets, trifolds. Creating print ready artwork Design PowerPoint templates Design word templates. Creating infographics using Illustrator for PowerPoint Create branded ezines usi ...
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Transport Manager for a large distribution company based in DUBLIN West .This is a full time permanent position on a day shift.Duties:Develop positive relationships with key customer contactsRunning a fleet with a hands-on approachLeaving team of Transport Supervisors/ Planners/Administrators in the transport departmentEnsure all customer requests ...
Our Client, a large manufacturing company based in North County Dublin, requires a Production \ Test Technician for a 23 Month Contract. The Salary for the role is €38k + Benefits. This is a DAY SHIFT roleSalary: €38kBenefits: Subsidised Canteen, Gym, Flexible Working hours, Healthcare schemeResponsibilities:Performing inspection operations on sub-assemblies, modules and systems using engineering ...
Marketing Assistant - Permanent Position
Date Listed 18/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking for an energetic and ethusiastic Marketing Assistant to join a leading company in Dublin South.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations based on Market Research.
- Keep up to date with market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and opportunities with the business.
- Attending open evening events and expos.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2 year's experience in marketing administration or sales.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with market research and analysis.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organisation skills.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to us TODAY!