Marketing Assistant - Permanent Position
Date Listed 18/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking for an energetic and ethusiastic Marketing Assistant to join a leading company in Dublin South.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations based on Market Research.
- Keep up to date with market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and opportunities with the business.
- Attending open evening events and expos.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2 year's experience in marketing administration or sales.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with market research and analysis.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organisation skills.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to us TODAY!