Part-time permanent Coach Drivers
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Keeling’s is an Irish-owned family business with over 2,000 employees with operations in Ireland, the UK, China and Holland. The turnover is in excess of €350 million and is in significant year on year growth.
The company focuses on growing, sourcing, shipping, marketing, sales, and distributing fresh produce and supplying first-in-class produce-specific ERP software solutions, consultancy and management services on a global scale.
We are currently looking for coach drivers to work part-time.
Must be available five days over seven, must be flexible to do allshift patterns. 3am -10pm/11am - 6pm / 7pm - 2am.
Hourly Rate available on request
Job Title: Coach Driver
Business Unit: Keelings Retail
Reports to: Transport Manager
· Transport staff to and from Staff Accommodation and rented accommodation in local area
· Transport staff to / from / between relevant fields
· Arriving at work area on time to commence work. The staff will need to be transported to fields to ensure they are able to start work at agreed time.
· Comply with Legal and Company break times.
· Compliance with Drivers hours and all necessary Tachograph legislation and requirements.
· Comply with all Company and statutory Policies for Health and Safety, Field Hygiene & Coach Driving.
· Ensure Coach is kept clean at all times inside and out.
· Ensure a daily defect sheet is completed for the coach and handed in to Operations Department, who wills action as necessary.
· Any other reasonable task as assigned to you by your manager.
· Staff transported to place of work in time to commence work at correct time.
· Coach defect sheet filled in and submitted daily to Management.
· Coach is clean and fit for purpose at all times.
· Adherence to all Statutory and Company policies & Responsibilities at all times.
· Punctuality and courtesy at all times.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
· Previous experience driving a coach/bus essential
· Clean B license necessary
· Bus Driver licence
· Ability to work and act under pressure
· Communicative level of English would be an advantage
· Team player
· Safe and careful driver
Look forward to receiving you C.V and I would be delighted to answer any questions you may have!