Permanent General Operative Required in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
- Date Listed28/06/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
At Kaizen Recruitment we are currently looking for General Operatives for our client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
This is an ambient/chill warehouse and the main daily tasks including:
To provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including: - order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, picking, invoicing, stock enquirers, administration and checking.
Shift times will be the first two weeks (as training weeks) in the AM shifts and then you will moved to afternoon or night shift.
PM shift – 2pm – 10pm - €11.84 per hour
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the warehouse environment,
- Good level of English,
- Positive attitude,
- Willing to learn,
- Available for full time hours.
- Sick Pay entitlement after one year’s service,
- 21 Days Annual Leave,
- Pension contribution
- Employee contribution 4/5/6% of pensionable salary (Subject to completion of 6 months’ probation),
- Paid Bereavement Leave,
- Paid Paternity Leave,
- Life Assurance
- Immediately applicable on joining,
- Employee Assistance Programme,
- Social Events,
- Career progression opportunities.
Location: Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com