Personal Lines Account Executive
- Date Listed23/11/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
JOB OPPORTUNITY -- INSURANCE SECTOR
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting a Personal Lines Account Executive for a permanent position based in Dublin.
Working on the front line of their sales and service team, the role involves contact with potential and existing customers quoting and advising on cover and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling and other ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions
- Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal
- Energy and drive with an ability to manage high work load in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail around procedures and the standard of client files.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner
- Promote professionalism and integrity.
- APA qualification progressing towards CIP with a minimum of 12 months’ experience working in Personal Lines, preferably in a brokerage.
- Compliant with CPD requirements & complete 15 formal hours of CPD each calendar year. These hours must be relevant to the specific function
- Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets
- Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent
- Knowledge of personal lines products including processes.
- Salary will be Commensurate with experience
23 days annual leave
- Bonus and Commission Structure
- Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Insurance examinations needed will be sponsored by the employer.
If this is of interest to you and you fit the criteria above please send your cv to
firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Team will be in touch
CANDIDATES MUST HOLD THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE EU TO APPLY.
Add to Watchlist