You might be interested in these similar ads
Our client based in Damestown are looking for Production Supervisor: Overview of RoleTo lead and supervise the SCT (Screen, Clean and Test) area within the Production Department. Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include; To ensure that production target is met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.Ensure no stock-outs of product that go through the SCT areaReport to the business o ...
About the Role: We’re looking for an absolute stand-out candidate to help drive forward our content division.The role is a demanding and exciting. You will be working as part of a super creative team, on kick-ass projects with global brands and clients.The candidate will play a crucial part in all aspects of a range of video production projects, and at various levels..Taking part in strategy, wri ...
The Fitness Instructor is involved within the organisation and operation of the Club facilities with the main emphasis being upon creating a unique member experience in a safe and welcoming environment. The Fitness Instructor has specific responsibilities in the safe and effective management of the fitness facilities and equipment. The Fitness Instructor will be responsible for ensuring the effect ...
POSITION OVERVIEWThe Community Events & Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Cystic Fibrosis Ireland (CFI) fundraising events as well as driving participation in events and fundraising income via Digital Marketing. They will manage and develop existing campaigns as well as supporting and developing other Community Events and other Fundraising Income including Corporat ...
Data Review AgentManpower are actively recruiting for a Data Review / Customer service agent to work on a brand new project. Our client has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. The focus of ...
***Calling all candidates with experience in the Motor Industry*** If you have experience in working as a motor technician, mechanic or service advisor, and you are looking to make a move into a corporate environment then please call Lorna on 01 2788610, or email your CV to email@example.com Location: Sandyford, South County Dublin We are looking for candidates with technical experience for a ...
Our client based in North County Dublin, a leading food distribution company require a Warehouse Supervisor for a night shift. You would need your own transport as no public transport services this area. RESPONSIBILITIES:To set objectives, allocate tasks and manage and appraise your team so that they are able to carry out their current roles effectively.To deliver continuous improvement that is me ...
Product Manager - Dublin (Ref number 17016)
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
My client a leading manufacturer and supplier to the construction industry has a new position for a Product Manager
- Manage Product ranges including management of the product portfolio
- Manage Product Development and Product Marketing
- Develop Market Communications to promote product awareness
- Specific work experience required:
- Proven experience as a Brand and/or Product Manager/Trade or Channel Marketer preferably in a FMCG or Construction industry related sector
- Proven project management experience - demonstrating on time and on budget project delivery, along with ability to work within a team environment
- Product Life Cycle management experience
- Ability to devise and develop product campaigns and feed into brand initiatives
- Exposure to new product development and launching
- Personal credibility to influence key market players
- Technical knowledge of construction products and systems a bonus
- Understanding of building regulations a bonus
- Strong presentation skills, teamwork, allied to lateral and strategic thinking capability
- At least 5 years’ relevant marketing experience in a results driven, customer focused environment
- A 3rd level Marketing qualification, or be IMI qualified
- Communications experience and relevant qualifications – with specific digital experience being an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills including presentation skills
- The Product Manager role will be based in Dublin, and will report to the Marketing manager.
Salary is ranged at €45k, plus performance related bonus and pension scheme