Qualified Motor Technician
Date Listed 30/01/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Manpower is actively recruiting for Qualified Motor Technicians to work for BMW throughout Ireland.
We are looking for people that are experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing quality work in a busy environment.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with BMW standards.
- Saving and tagging any and all parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by customer.
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
- Attending training classes.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Communicating with parts department to obtain needed parts, inform workshop manager if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
A competitive salary package is on offer with a commitment to training and career development in a financially secure and expanding group.
For more information contact email@example.com