Registered Nurse for Dublin North / South / Wicklow Region
- Date Listed23/11/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Metis Recruit are currently hiring for the following positions
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Job Location: Dublin North / South / Wicklow Region.
Full Time / Part Time / Temporary / Permanent positions available:
Day shifts and Night shifts positions available
Role of Registered Nurse :
- To provide safe, quality care to a child within their home environment.
The successful candidate will be part of Nurse led care teams and will report directly to the CNM2.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI.
- Paediatric experience desirable but not essential – relevant training will be provided.
-Tracheostomy experience essential.
Responsibilities include :
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified.
- To prioritize the needs and comforts of the child and family.
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times.
- Work closely in partnership with family members.
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team.
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual.
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion, and respect.
- To be committed to the care and concern of children.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Metis Recruit today
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Team will be in touch.
#nursing #nursing #NursingJobs #careergoals #recruitment #recruitment2021 #recruitmentagency #metisrecruit
Add to Watchlist