Return operative, Sandyford, D18
Date Listed 15/06/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Working hours Monday to Friday 7am to 3 pm
Overview of role : As a Returns Technical Operative, you will be responsible for the checking and verification of all handsets returned as DOA from our customers.
Reporting Line: Returns Supervisor
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Mobile Phone fault verification
- Productivity – Achieve personal production targets.
- Documentation’s :-completed to required standards.
- Customer Satisfaction:- completing workload to the required standard and return within the designated period.
- Technical Queries:- handling customer requests for technical assistance.
- Health and Safety;- working within required work practices and adhering to company health and safety policies.
- Quality:- operate to required company standards.
- General Duties;- assisting in workshop maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy workshop environment.
Ideally you have been educated to certificate or diploma standard in a technical related discipline and you will ideally you possess the following attributes:
- High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, flexible and dependable.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and self motivated with excellent follow through.
- Strong communication and organisational skills..
- Can-do, will do attitude.
- Team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €9.25 /hour
- High school or equivalent