SALES EXECUTIVE REQUIRED - APPLY TODAY
- Date Listed25/11/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
A New Exciting Job Opportunity
ROLE - Sales Executive
POSITION - FULL-TIME PERMANENT
LOCATION - DUBLIN SOUTH
SALARY - €23,000 - €28,000
On behalf of our client Metis Recruit are currently seeking a Hospitality Sales Executive to provide support to the Sales Manager.
This is an opportunity for a competent individual with strong administrative ability, with a dedicated focus on achieving accountable results.
This role would suit an innovative self-motivator with a hands-on approach who enjoys working in a dynamic fast moving environment. A proven track record in Sales delivery is essential.
The role of Sales Executive will provide support to the Sales Manager on the below:
• Developing local and National corporate and group business, as well as growing food and beverage sales for the hotel
• Responsible for creating sales pipeline, follow ups, presentations and visits
• Responsible for sales process from lead generation through to account creation
• Actively sell the image and all services of the hotel by devising attractive ways to attract guests to the hotel and increase profits
• Pitching to local and national businesses through networking events
• Attending all agreed events with a view to Business Development as needed
• Build customer loyalty through effectively and continuously meeting customer’s requirements
• Assisting the Sales team in meeting all deadlines and targets
• Report to General Manager and Sales & Marketing Directors.
• Attending Sales events off site
• Ensure systems for accurate processing, distribution, and recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations
• Field & qualify phone calls and email enquiries.
• Good knowledge of a range of digital booking channels - GDS/OTAs
• Good working knowledge of computer software programmes
• Increase Market Share for the hotel
Requirements of this Sales Executive:
• Previous sales experience, preferably working in the Hospitality Industry
• A Hunger for Sales
• Excellent administrative skills
• Previous history in achieving Targets
• Ability to maintain a sales pipeline
• Good knowledge of Hotel / Hospitality industry
• Experience in Negotiation
• Knowledge of local area and competitors a bonus.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Team will be in touch
#SalesExecutive #salesexecutivejobs #career #careergoals #jobsearch #jobseekers #jobsearching
Add to Watchlist