Date Listed 22/09/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our client is one of Ireland's leading authorised vehicle retailer with a prime location in South Dublin. Now inviting applications for an experienced Service Advisor in the Motor Trade.
This role would suit a customer-orientated individual who thrives in a fast-paced premium commercial environment that promotes initiative, teamwork and establishing strong customer relationships.
This is a key role in advising to our customers in respect of the care of their vehicles and explaining the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with the model specifications. It provides the link between our highly trained workshop technicians and our customers during a service visit and act as our retail centre's frontline in delivering customer focused service.
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Meet and greet all service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner when they visit the service department.
- Inspect customers’ vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify all customers’ service needs and in particular to ensure that all customers concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
- Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm time for pickup.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
- Identify and communicate with the sales department prospective new/used car sales prospects.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval and authorisation regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with the warranty guidelines.
- To deliver customer satisfaction scores in line with clients standards.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic essential.
- Experience as a service advisor in the motor industry with a premium brand an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Full drivers licence.
- Knowledge of CDK/Kerridge an advantage as is good technical understanding of vehicles.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org