You might be interested in these similar ads
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of permanent positions based in Dublin 2 – Full time permanent 40 hours per weekThis role will involve working in a cold environment (4 degrees or lower) for extended periods of time.Working as part of the Cold Store operations team, undertaking all duties as directed by their manager/supervisor. The role will involve in working for extended periods ...
***Calling all candidates with experience in the Motor Industry*** If you have experience in working as a motor technician, mechanic or service advisor, and you are looking to make a move into a corporate environment then please call Lorna on 01 2788610, or email your CV to email@example.com Location: Sandyford, South County Dublin We are looking for candidates with technical experience for a ...
2 x Warehouse Operatives, Leixlip Kildare, €11.34 + Shift Allowance Knowledge and responsibility for SafetyCustomer oriented/focused.Good Inventory IntegrityGood Knowledge of Warehouse Management SystemsMaintain a level of output in line with other team members Maintain good housekeeping practices.Produce first class service to all customer queries.Main Tasks & Responsibilities Warehouse Operative ...
Our Client is seeking to recruit for the following position in Dublin 3: Transport/Warehouse Team Leader Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the person appointed will be responsible for: Managing all administration and associated duties in the cross docking to/from the Bond Road warehouse for customers in an efficient, and professional manner and maintain a high standard in the execution of the du ...
Our client based in North County Dublin, a leading food distribution company require a Warehouse Supervisor for a night shift. You would need your own transport as no public transport services this area. RESPONSIBILITIES:To set objectives, allocate tasks and manage and appraise your team so that they are able to carry out their current roles effectively.To deliver continuous improvement that is me ...
We are looking for an experienced Car Valeter to join our team here at our Car Valeting Centre in Beshoff Motors Howth Co. Dublin As one of our Car Valeters you will be required to wash cars at our attended car wash & ensure all vehicles are cleaned to the highest standard whether it's a wash or a full valet. Based in our fast-moving Workshop depar ...
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Assistant / Driver to join our dynamic office in Dublin 17. Reporting to the Operations and Customer Service Manager, the successful applicant will be involved in supporting the operations team in the preparation of packaging and client orders. Key Tasks Prepare temperature controlled packaging for the movement of cold cha ...
Transport Administrator (Ref number 17074)
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Transport Administrator for a busy distribution company in Dublin 15
- Check revert and check each tour when driver returns, including all paperwork / forms
- Check all discrepancies / signatures from each driver tour and make any necessary amendments.
- Ensure all scanners are downloaded on time, and tour print outs are filed away.
- Collect and book any CODS from driver tours.
- Send and answer traces for any problem parcels.
- Update traces accordingly with corrected information
- Trace check stock lists in stock room.
- Communicate with the Customer Service department on a daily basis to ensure all outstanding issues are effectively resolved in a timely fashion
- Make sure SQL lists are checked for Audit purposes.
- Print daily manifests and check signatures.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed accordingly.
- Contact all drivers re: daily collections/echo packs.
- To ensure proper inventory controls for parcels and ensure all records are up-to-date and correctly filed as per information received.
- Undertake cross training in all aspects of the warehouse / transport department.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
- Processing of pick up and return services
- Suitable candidate must have following
Flexibility for this role
- Be available to work a 2 shift pattern: 6am – 2.30pm & 1pm – 9.30pm
- Forklift Licence
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a transport admin position
- Good IT skills
Salary on this role is €26K