You might be interested in these similar ads
Internship in Tour Operator’s Operations DepartmentInternship period: 27th November 2017 to 13th April 2018 Tasks:· Daily communication with suppliers in Ireland and the UK - the role is logistics-focused; trainees are required to liaise with the group account handlers and suppliers· Sending documentation to suppliers for tour groups, creating technical itinerary documents f ...
Capture Travel is currently hiring tour guides for its 2018 period. The job as a Capture Guide is to lead tour groups to European cities (mentioned below) on three-day two-night tours which begins in Dublin airport (as well as opportunities departing from Shannon and Cork airport). It will be part time work, beginning at 7 am on a Monday morning and ending at 11pm on a Wednesday evening. The jo ...
Nightline are currently hiring a fleet supervisor to join their team in Finglas. Hours: AM Friday - MOndayLocation: Mygan Park, Finglas, Dublin 11Duites & Responsibilities:Manage DriversDispatch DriversDebrief Drivers on return Liaise with Warehouse and Customer service Management to ensure best practiceTake ownership of all queries and report feedback Ensure Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is ma ...
Our Client is seeking to recruit for the following position in Dublin 3: Transport/Warehouse Team Leader Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the person appointed will be responsible for: Managing all administration and associated duties in the cross docking to/from the Bond Road warehouse for customers in an efficient, and professional manner and maintain a high standard in the execution of the du ...
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of permanent positions based in Dublin 2 – Full time permanent 40 hours per weekThis role will involve working in a cold environment (4 degrees or lower) for extended periods of time.Working as part of the Cold Store operations team, undertaking all duties as directed by their manager/supervisor. The role will involve in working for extended periods ...
2 x Warehouse Operatives, Leixlip Kildare, €11.34 + Shift Allowance Knowledge and responsibility for SafetyCustomer oriented/focused.Good Inventory IntegrityGood Knowledge of Warehouse Management SystemsMaintain a level of output in line with other team members Maintain good housekeeping practices.Produce first class service to all customer queries.Main Tasks & Responsibilities Warehouse Operative ...
Kitchen Porter Jobs Dublin available Excel Recruitment are looking for excellent Kitchen Porters to work in permanent and temporary positions throughout Dublin. Excel are dealing with high profile clients who are looking for very strong Kitchen Porters with excellent experience to work in Dublin. Here at Excel we have flexibility and plenty of hours available. Kitchen Porter Job responsibili ...
Date Listed 01/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Transport Administrator for a busy distribution company in Dublin 15
- Check revert and check each tour when driver returns, including all paperwork / forms
- Check all discrepancies / signatures from each driver tour and make any necessary amendments.
- Ensure all scanners are downloaded on time, and tour print outs are filed away.
- Collect and book any CODS from driver tours.
- Send and answer traces for any problem parcels.
- Update traces accordingly with corrected information
- Trace check stock lists in stock room.
- Communicate with the Customer Service department on a daily basis to ensure all outstanding issues are effectively resolved in a timely fashion
- Make sure SQL lists are checked for Audit purposes.
- Print daily manifests and check signatures.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed accordingly.
- Contact all drivers re: daily collections/echo packs.
- To ensure proper inventory controls for parcels and ensure all records are up-to-date and correctly filed as per information received.
- Undertake cross training in all aspects of the warehouse / transport department.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
- Processing of pick up and return services
Suitable candidate must have following:
- Forklift Licence
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a transport admin position
- Good IT skills
Hours of work 6am – 2.30pm
Salary on this role is €26K