Transport Planner - Dublin West (Ref number 17012)
Date Listed 21/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Transport Planner – Dublin West
My client located in Dublin West requires an experienced transport planner for a full time permanent position.
Hours of work are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
• A minimum of 1-2 years of Irish trailer planning experience
• Good communication and strategic planning skills.
• Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
• Must have good knowledge of Ireland and Europe
• Sound I.T. & Administrative skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Communicate with Customers & internal departments via e-mail & telephone
• Communicate with drivers and Partner Depots
• Arrange Haulage and Shipping according to companies procedures
• Route planning for Haulage and Distribution National & International
• Book In with End User
• Ensuring deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines
• Invoicing in an accurate and timely manner
• POD Control
• Calculate and submit quotations in accordance with current procedures
• Create and maintain KPI's through the companies systems and Microsoft Excel
• Non Conformance Reporting when needed
• Warehouse support – Loading / Unloading and supervision of same
• General Day to Day administrative duties related to all aspects of the business
• Update Management Team of daily / weekly trends when needed
Salary will very much depend on experienc but will range at €28k DOE