Warehouse Assistant with forklift licence in Swords
- Date Listed21/03/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Our client Based in Swords are looking for Warehouse Assistant with forklift licence (Reach or Counterbalance) for a large warehouse to start work ASAP. This is a temporary role for 11 months with full time hours and excellent opportunities for permanent contracts. Working hours Monday to Friday.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
· Ensure that good safety practices are adhered to at all times.
· Carry out all tasks with a focus on Health, Safety & Hygiene.
· Participate in all safety/operational programs and projects
· Ensure full compliance with PPE requirements at all times.
· Complete Housekeeping Audits as Scheduled
· Complete Van Audits as Scheduled
· Adhere to all quality controls and procedures when carrying out tasks.
· Work closely with Internal Customers.
· Carry out all warehouse tasks in an efficient manner to ensure all business requirements are met.
· Ensure all orders are received, picked, inspected and delivered according to customer requirements.
· Maintain product, Inventory and process integrity as per SOP’s.
· Maintain a level of output in line with other team members
· Maintain good housekeeping practices.
· Raise Inventory errors via dedicated Quality Logs
· Produce first class service to all customer queries.
· Complete weekly cycle counts accurately.
· Flexibility - It is an express condition of employment that you are prepared, whenever necessary, to transfer to alternative departments or duties within our business.
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
· Knowledge and responsibility for Safety
· Customer oriented/focused.
· Good Inventory Integrity
· Good Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
· Previous warehouse experience – 2-3 years
· Forklift Licence Reach or Counterbalance