Warehouse Team Lead
- Date Listed23/03/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Warehouse Team Lead required for West Dublin, for 6 months contract.
Main Purpose of Job:
This is a frontline leadership role encompassing full process ownership for the day to day operation of the Warehouse. Exceptional service delivery to customers both internal and external is the key operational requirement of this role along with the need for excellent man management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Managing the daily work plan.
· Adherence to stock management systems.
· Manage and organise daily picking requirements.
· Monitor accuracy and organisation during unloading/inspection of all inbound goods/returned product.
· Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure customers orders are fulfilled.
· Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers.
· Daily liaison with Transport, Sales and Supply Chain to monitor and improve processes.
· Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
· Assist in employee training, development and engagement.
Key Skills / Attributes:
· Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
· Exceptional man management and communication skills.
· A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
· Knowledge and experience of health and safety, preferably IOSH standard.
· Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
· Knowledge and operation of WMS systems.
· Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft office.