Fitness Instructor Urgent
- Date Listed14/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Group Exercise Classes:
· Leading group exercise classes
· Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
· Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
· Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
· Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
· Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
· Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
Client Services – Gym Floor
· Monitor client's progress and adapt programs as needed.
· Conduct fitness assessments, consultations and introduction sessions for new clients
· Demonstrating activities for clients to follow
· Showing clients how to use exercise machines and free weights properly
· Supervising gym floor to make sure that clients are exercising safely and effectively
· Administer emergency first aid, wrap injuries, treat minor chronic disabilities, or refer injured persons to physicians.
Fitness Club Maintenance
· Maintain and secure the functions of gym equipment to avoid accidents.
· Maintain the cleanliness in the gym
· Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations and the use of exercise equipment.
· Maintain equipment inventories, and select, store, or issue equipment as needed.
· Promote Club through membership sales, and record member information.
· Represent Club at public events
· Covering reception duties from time to time as required
· A national recognised NCEHS/NCEF fitness instructor qualification or equivalent
· Excellent customer service skills
· A friendly and confident personality with good people skills
· Being able to teach wide range of classes would be an advantage
· Excellent/ Fluent English