- Date Listed22/10/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the reliable operation of the plant. You will be carrying out multi-skilled Maintenance tasks across the site including a range of preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance as required. This individual will also be proactive in driving improvements in maintenance methods and techniques in keeping with known standards of quality, safety and hygiene. The role works closely with the production team to ensure that daily goals are achieved. In addition the role entails ensuring that the equipment is set optimally and that the IT interfaces are functional.
- Perform full range of plant maintenance tasks and repairs on a proactive/planned and reactive basis.
- Maintenance fitter work in providing to meet day to day engineering services in a busy high speed manufacturing environment.
- Implement equipment reliability improvements and develop new maintenance work-flow methods and techniques.
- Process optimisation to ensure maximum efficiency
- Employ predictive maintenance techniques to achieve benchmark plant reliability
- Follow safe systems in work environment of a safe system of work, PPE permits, risk assessment etc
- Be a leader in continuous Improvement initiatives in predictive maintenance techniques such as thermo-graphic imaging and vibration analysis as well as experience, skill and judgement to make regular assessments of the plant condition
- Become a key member in company initiatives such as implementation maintenance Management Systems to log faults and report potential problem areas, extract fault information, generate work orders and log completed work.
- The role requires the skills of an experience maintenance person with a bias to mechanical engineering
- Diagnostic trouble shooting and problem analysis are essential skills
- Good knowledge of Maintenance process and activities gained within a plant environment.
- Understanding of predictive maintenance techniques, vibration analysis, thermography and ultrasound is a advantage, but training will be provided
- Thorough understanding of EHS and a safety culture
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Relevant qualification in mechanical engineering
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.