Storeperson / Truck Driver
- Date Listed24/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Due to our continued expansion we are currently seeking to recruit a Storeperson / Truck Driver to manage both inward and outward stock movement at PST Sport’s warehouse facility in Dunshaughlin, Co. Westmeath. The successful candidate will also be required to carry out deliveries and collection of materials to and from active PST Sport sites.
- Manage all inwards and outwards inventory movements keeping accurate records.
- Put stock / materials away in stores after deliveries in a FIFO order.
- Will be required to use a teleporter to assist in moving stock around the warehouse and loading and unloading trucks.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with third party carriers, courier companies and freight forwarders.
- Report to Head Office or the relevant Manager on a daily basis any issues relating to goods movements.
- Remove and dispose of all rubbish daily and keep stores clean and tidy.
- Assist with stock checks when required.
- To ensure the safe loading and unloading of materials onto vehicles and assisting colleagues in this task where necessary. All materials must be secure on the vehicles to enable safe transportation and to avoid any loss or damage.
- Carry out deliveries and collection of materials to and from active PST Sport sites as required.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- A full clean driving licence – C licence.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to hr@PSTsport.com before Friday May 10th, 2019.