General Operative with voice picking experience and PPT, €11.50, full time Mullingar
Date Listed 06/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
General Operative with voice picking experience and PPT, €11.50, full time
Our client based in Mullingar is looking for experienced general operatives with voice picking experience and PPT licence for a busy logistic and distribution warehouse. This is an 11 month contract with a fixed roster, there are opportunities for team leader positions and full time contracts. The successful candidates will be available for all shifts. Shifts are 6am to 14.00 and 14.00 to 23.30, with one week on mornings and one week afternoon. You will work as part of a team to optimise workloads, pick orders to designated targets, load and unload vehicles. This is an ambient warehouse.
The successful candidate will have
· general operative experience including picking (preferably voice picking),
· PPT licence
· packing & loading, they must be physically fit,
· have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn,
· be an excellent time keeper,
· have a proven record of hitting target / pick rates, reliable,
· good level of English,
· well presented
· have previous experience in a similar role.
You must be available throughout the week for am/pm shifts & your own transport (due to shift start/ finish time) and previous experience working as a voice picker would be a distinct advantage.
· Weekly Roster
· Car parking
· Weekly pay
· Full training
· 11 month contract
· Opportunity’s for internal promotion