17th New Ag International Conference and Exhibition
- Date Listed25/01/2019
After Nairobi in Kenya, where close to 600 delegates from 50 countries made the trip to hear speakers originating from more than 20 countries, to meet with 60 exhibitors from every corner of the world, the annual New Ag International Conference and Exhibition is coming back to Europe, this time to Dublin, Ireland where more than 700 delegates are expected. It will cover the latest market trends and products in plant nutrition and soil health, gathering the specialty fertilizers, fertigation and biostimulant industries. In addition, that same week and at the same venue, New Ag International will organize the Slow- and Controlled-Release Speciality Fertilizers (SCRSFs) conference in conjunction with International Fertilizer Association (IFA) and its 1st Precision/Digital Ag conference and exhibition in conjunction with the International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI).
Don't miss the 'High-Tech Ag Week' in Dublin!
SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- Speciality Plant Nutrition - fertigation, foliar spray and micronutrients - new formalutions and technologies
- Biostimulants and Biofertilizers - new commercial products and technologies
- Greenhouse Cropping - new practices
- Irrigation Technology -micro-sprinkler irrigation, new irrigation - fertigation control and scheduling tools
- Increase Nutrient Use Efficiency with the appropriate combinations between specialty fertilizers, biostimulants and mode of application (Liquid VS Solid, Root VS Leaf).
Standard Rate: EUR 550.0
Date and Time:
On Wednesday March 27, 2019 at 8:00 am (ends Friday March 29, 2019 at 5:00 pm)
Catagory: Conferences, Engineering And Technology, Agriculture, Farming
Citywest Hotel, Garters Lane, Dublin, D24 KF8A, Ireland