Do you need help with Child-care? Demi-Pair Programme
Date Listed 23/08/2017
Do you need some help with childcare, school drop-offs/collections, babysitting or an extra pair of hands around the home? Would you like your children to experience a different culture and language? Do you have a spare room? If so, a Demi-Pair might be the perfect fit for your busy family!
In exchange for room and board, you receive 15 hours of assistance and 2 nights babysitting per week.
Demi-Pair hours are flexible - A weekly schedule of duties is agreed between you and the Demi-Pair and she will take English language classes in the morning or afternoon, depending on your family's needs.
All of our professionally sourced EU Demi-Pairs are guaranteed to have:
- Intermediate level of English (B1)
- Experience working with children (with references)
- Police-Clearance and Medical Cert
- Familiarity with expected duties and behaviour
- Commitment to being a valued member of your household
For more information, call (01) 6449742 during business hours or