Festival Floor Managers
- Date Listed04/03/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Great opportunity to work at some of the best festivals in Summer 2019, supervising a team of Brand Ambassadors, and enjoying the festival(s) in your time off!
Verve is looking for friendly and reliable floor managers that will work at some big festivals and events throughout the summer of 2019. The floor managers will coordinate all front of house activities and will manage a team of waiters and waitresses. The successful candidates will be responsible for creating a positive and fun working environment whilst maintaining a high standard of service.
This is an ideal opportunity to work with Verve in delivering service and quality for our clients – at some of the coolest gigs of the summer!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops & maintains positive but professional relationships with team.
- Assigns team to specific duties.
- Direct, supervise and motivate team throughout shift.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Oversee the service within their section, ensuring it meets the highest standards
- Ensures their section is kept clean and tidy and meets all H&S requirements
- Manages queues and ensures all customers are served in a timely manner
- Deals with guest concerns and complaints immediately.
- Reports any staff issues or misconduct to onsite manager.
- Enforce safety, health and security rules
- Lead by example and bring the professionalism
- Minimum of 1 years’ supervisory experience in event servicing and / or restaurant serving capacity.
- Self-motivated team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team and get the job done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking team environment.
- Be available to work all festivals throughout year – Required.
Please see schedule below.
Taste Of Dublin – 13th – 16th June
City Spec Dublin 12th – 14th July
City Spec Cork 20th – 21st July (Different Job Spec)
Big Grill 15th – 18th August
Electric Picnic 30th August – 1st September
Competitive rate per hour – discussed at interview stage
If you can lead a team with a cool head and make sure the experience for each and every customer is consistent, and you are free for the above dates- we are waiting to hear from you!
Click the link to apply or call 01 637 5160 and ask for Michael for more information.