Food Preparation Assistant
- Date Listed20/03/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
The Gourmet Meal-Kit Company. Eatstro.com is a leading meal-kit supplier, backed by Enterprise Ireland, servicing the food sector with healthy ingredients.
We're on the hunt for a selfstarter who can lead and manage our new packing unit.
Location: Base Enterprise Centre in the Blanchardstown area.
Hours: This will be a part-time role.Initially 22 hours per week, with a view to becoming a full-time management position over the coming 6 months.
You will be responsible for food pre-portioning, sourcing produce,packing, labelling and dispatching.
We're looking for someone who can take initiative and has strong problem solving abilities. Most of all we need someone who is driven and can work well on your own and with a team!
It's a dream job for anyone who wants to accelerate their career and be a part of something extraordinary. You will become an expert at growing and managing a new company from the ground up, with great pay, unlimited upside potential, and as the company grows quickly, a chance to show the world what you have achieved and what you are capable of.
Please send us your CV AND a quick cover letter to introduce yourself, briefly describe your experience and why you think you'd like to work for a company like Eatstro.com
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Ingredient Preparation/Portioning/Packing
* Supplier Ordering
* Maintain a fast speed of service
* Order assembly
* Clean thoroughly after each shift
* Recipe Management
* Maintaining a highly organised & efficient packing process
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills essential
* Knowledge of Food Packing/Preparation would be a plus
* Strong customer service skills
* Capable of lifting 25 lbs.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €10.00 to €15.00 /hour
- Food Sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full Drivers Licence (Preferred)